Thursday, February 18, 2016

‪#‎52questions‬, Week #3

1. What kind of work did your parents do (farmer, salesman, manager, seamstress, nurse, stay-at-home mom, professional, laborer, and so on)?
My dad worked for Con Agra for years. He was a feed and fertilizer salesman. He traveled many days per week and I remember when he passed his Million Mile mark. Before my parents married, my mom was a telephone operator. After marrying she was primarily a stay-at-home mom. She volunteered a lot. She was a Camp Fire leader, a CCD teacher, a pink lady at the hospital. I'm sure she volunteered for other organizations that I'm not remembering right now. When I was in High School she began working at the same Doctor's office I worked at after school. 

2. Have any of your family members died? If so, explain what they died from and what you remember of their death; the circumstances of their death?

My 14 year old son, Alex, died in 2014. I do remember every detail of his death but am not ready to share that information right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment