Monday, June 27, 2011

Motivation Monday...Back in the Saddle Again

It seems like a year ago that I posted about my computer woes. I think it was only March or early April, but I'm feeling dramatic. I've been borrowing my daughter's computer since then. It's been uninspiring, to say the least. I was living off of thumb drives and temporary files. I didn't have my favorite links at my fingertips. If I really want to be dramatic I'll liken it to having to chop wood and haul water from the river. But all silliness aside, my computer is back on and back online and I'm thrilled to bits about it. I dare say I might actually dive into some research soon. Right now I'm just reacquainting myself with all the resources available to me again.
Just for fun, I'll go to my pictures file and click on Borgreen and select a summer photo to commemorate this special day. Would you look at that! Three clicks and Bob's Your Uncle. In the olden days (April and May) I would have had to walk downstairs, barefoot uphill both ways, get the EHD, hook it up to the borrowed laptop and import the photos. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Hug your computer today!
Nell and Carl Borgreen
Young and in love circa 1935

No comments:

Post a Comment