Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16...Ladies Who Lunch

March 16 - If you could have lunch with any female family member (living or dead) or any famous female who would it be and why? Where would you go? What would you eat?


This was a topic of a scrapbooking project I participated in last year. I'll share the layout I did for that challenge. As for where we'd go and what we'd eat? That's a family joke. We can never decide where to go or what to have. And no one will ever start the buffet line. I always say, "You'll find out skeletons at the end of the buffet line. We all starved to death because no one would go first."


 

Journaling reads:

Grandma, please tell me all you remember of your life as a child. Tell me how you met Grandpa, and what was Mom like as a child? Ms. Burnett, I've idolized you since before I can remember. Where did that wicked humor come from? What was it like to be a pioneer of women in entertainment? Teach me how to do the Tarzan yell. Mrs. Woody, I've studied what I can of your life, but I need to know more. Tell me everything. Mrs. Obama, how do you stay so poised 
and balanced and approachable? Mother Teresa, your spirit and capacity for love is awe inspiring. Where does that come from and how can I be more like you?

1 comment:

  1. How neat. They would certainly be some interesting lovely ladies to get to know.

    ReplyDelete